February comes, and so does the Battlefield 3...
Divisions are now made and rules updated!
What do you think about the divisions? If you think they're uneven with some way let us know - write here or contact the admins. After the matches are made the structure of the divisions will be final. Matches will be created 28.1. so untill that there's time to debate of the stucture. Idea is to have 2 even divisions, because after the regular season there will be play-offs coming!
Rules are now updated, read them through carefully! The most important changes are listed here:
* NO-SHOW victory is now 150 tickets for a map
* Instructions for draw case situations are written
* Season and play-off stucture explained
* Cheating and bug-usage issues extended, more detailed and clarified
* Last date to edit your squad freely is 31.1.! After that adding or removing players into your squad can be done only by admins approval
Next week it will be live... Clans will know their match schedule at 28.1., after that you can start to arrange your match dates and times!